JR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
DEPARTMENT (GRAPHIC DESIGN)
DATE PUBLISHED (07.08.21)
A Junior Graphic Designer will help execute the ANONM vision in addition to all design requests for ANONM clients. The ideal candidate must have a love for creativity, a passion for branding, experience in problem-solving, extensive knowledge of Adobe suite products, and strong project management skills.
Compensation: P/T to start, possible F/T depending on skillset and company growth.
Benefits: Paid Sick Leave (PSL), learning budgets, off-site activities, and an annual retreat.
1. Manager: TBD / Lead Designer
2. Direct Report: Creative Director
Including, but not limited to:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 1-3 years of graphic design experience.
- Deadline-oriented and great time-management skills.
- Experience with desktop publishing tools and graphic design software such as Adobe Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Great work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- A passion and drive for success.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- A multi-tasker with a responsible mindset.