DATE PUBLISHED (07.08.21)
Have an eye for aesthetics? We are searching for an innovative, social savvy + highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to help execute the ANONM vision, and the marketing strategy for a vast array of lifestyle brands across the US. This position will coordinate social media, print, digital, grassroots, events and promotions, providing support for agency clients.
Compensation: P/T to start, possible F/T depending on skillset and company growth.
Benefits: Subsidized Health Benefits, Paid Sick Leave (PSL), learning budgets, off-site activities, and an annual retreat.
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Including, but not limited to:
- Support the management of multiple social media platforms on a daily basis.
- Generate and publish engaging content and assist the Marketing Manager in managing an ongoing content calendar.
- Work with Marketing Manager to collaborate on paid social ad campaigns + boosted posts.
- Manage social community and deploy growth tactics to continually expand social reach.
- Assist with influencer outreach.
- Stay up to date on social trends, platform changes and new tools.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with copywriting + facilitating marketing emails for clients.
- Moderates online customer feedback + manage immediate responses on social media, Yelp, Facebook and Google My Business for clients.
- Track digital analytics every month including Website, Email, Google Adwords, Paid Social Advertising, Social Analytics, etc.
- Work with Marketing Manager to schedule + execute photo and video shoots with the production team.
- Collaborate with Graphic Design team to produce creative assets for clients.
- Provide various marketing admin needs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field preferred, but not required.
- A demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- A capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- An ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- This position requires someone who has the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities, and takes them on with passion including:
- Knowledge of Social Media + Reputational Management Platforms.
- Strong Copywriting Skills.
- Strong Written + Verbal Communication.
- Highly Detail Oriented.
- Effective Time Management Skills.
- Ability to Work Independently + With a Team.
- Preferred 2-3 years of Marketing Experience.
- Sales Experience is a plus.