DATE PUBLISHED (07.08.21)
The Marketing Manager will help execute the ANONM vision in addition to the marketing strategy for all ANONM clients. The ideal candidate must have a love for writing, a passion for branding, experience in email marketing, extensive knowledge of social media, both organic and paid, and strong analytical skills. They will also have strong time management skills, the ability to multitask and a desire to lead and manage others, to create results for our clients.
Compensation: F/T at an annual salary commensurate on years of experience.
Benefits: Subsidized Health Benefits, Paid Sick Leave (PSL), learning budgets, off-site activities, and an annual retreat.
Reports To: Marketing Director
Including, but not limited to:
- Manage the branding process from discovery to design.
- Execute social media campaigns, both organic and paid – generates and publishes engaging content while helping to maintain a content calendar.
- Manage email campaigns, including template designs, content and deployment.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Manage community on all company platforms in addition to agreed upon client platforms.
- Update ANONM website and all social accounts with relative copy, content and client work.
- Marketing copywriting, such as writing blog content and press releases.
- Analytics management and reporting.
- Assist in sales for all marketing services in addition to all other ANONM services.
- Assist in project management activities related to graphic design.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field preferred, but not required.
- A demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- A capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- An ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- This position requires someone who has the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to lead and manage others.
- Knowledge of primary digital media platforms.
- Experience with digital marketing measurement tools.
- Strong work ethic and strong attention to detail.
- A passion and drive for success.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.