DATE PUBLISHED (07.08.21)
The Production Coordinator is responsible for tracking multiple media/production projects and deliverables on time and within budget. Additionally, effectively communicate project expectations through status calls and emails with various internal and external teams. Handle a variety of short-term tasks simultaneously. set team meetings, plan agendas, create shot lists, assist with contracting talent, sourcing props, etc. Helps oversee and guide the creative production process from start to finish.
Compensation: P/T to start, possible F/T depending on skillset and company growth.
Benefits: Paid Sick Leave (PSL), learning budgets, off-site activities, and an annual retreat.
1. Manager: TBD
2. Direct Report: Production Manager
Including, but not limited to:
- Setting up meetings and agendas, regular check ins, taking notes on all internal and external meetings and communicating action items to team members.
- Develop production schedules, create shot lists, contract talent, manage timelines and deliverables.
- Manage a calendar of shooting and editing days to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Help manage timelines and expectations of creative deliverables with internal staff, plus aid in quality control of all deliverables.
- Organize and manage creative assets for production team.
- Provide weekly updates on hours/budget within each project and pull weekly reports on time keeping programs. Actualizing labor hours and expenses against budget line items.
- Organize vendor/contractor invoices and ensure payment to contractors is on-time via accounting.
- Maintain and foster positive client relationships throughout each project.
- Support the Production Manager in setting the team’s expectations on budget, timelines, project progress, etc.
- Develop crew and client call sheets, organize crew travel and accommodations.
- Support Production manager and video crew as a Production Assistant during shoots when needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven success in digital media experience (video and project management, preferred).
- Have a creative mindset and passion for video storytelling.
- Understanding of the basic Video Production and Post-Production process and industry standards.
- Experience using Adobe Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote) a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of all social media platforms a plus, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Youtube.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- A capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- An ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Possess a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines.
- Focus on problem-solving and identify new opportunities for taking initiative.
- Willingness to work some weekends and extended hours during peak production cycles.